Thursday, October 27, 2011

i suspect the design....

EVERY CALLING IS GREAT IF GREATLY PURSUED......

     read this statement somewhere when i was some 10 years old.Since then it has stuck in my head.....what is my calling???? thats a question i keep asking myself....sometimes reaching very close to an answer but then there is another searching in my soul and my perspective change,so does the purpose of my life as i define it.If u try and ask urself, Are u doin justice to ur presence on this earth??  There is never any answer because that we will come to know at only the end of the whole game.
               What is one sure shot way that can keep ur heart out of distress,abt the whole purpose thing.One simple random act that u can do each day and say fine now my today's job is done.....
Oft i hav regretted my decisions at the end of the whole drama when i have realised that there was some desire or some greed or some person who took me all the way on the wrong path and pulled me far off from my calling....n by the time i have come to know,i have now miles to walk to reach the destination where that desire or greed first came n then restart my journey all over again.Has the whole design of life been made so COMPLEX on purpose.So that we keep moving round and round in circles.....
Sometimes it makes me wonder,why m i supposed to go through certain situations in life when to my lousy brain they just seem pointless......n not adding anything towards my journey in life.Seems like a devine plan to put such statements into the head of wandering souls like me....So till i understand my real calling........my calling is to suspect the design and try to find the purpose of it.....n how its adding to my progress in the journey called life.      

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.